Water Stop (Livingston Ave/ Mile 9.1)
- Provide fluids to runners as they pass by each aid station
- Water Stop (Livingston Ave/ Mile 9.1)
- Aid Stations
- 231 Livingston Ave- (The Kitchen Columbus) Corner of Livingston and 5th St. Park at the church across the street.
You will provide hydration to runners as they pass through the aid stations. Assist with station set-up and tear down on race day as well. You will be a huge energy boost to the runners and walkers! Any of the following supplies would be helpful to bring on race morning: rake, broom, pitcher, flashlight/headlamp (if you'll be arriving before sunrise).
- Caitlin Wolcott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rita Gallagher (email@example.com)
6:30am - 10:00am
68 / 100